 Space / 1906
Re: Another space render...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:35:26 GMT

"John Robert Blaze Kanehl" <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> writes:
Your ship also resembles my vision of a "'thopter" from Frank
Herbert's Dune series...

I read part of Dune, but I don't remember the description of the
'thopters...

Very cool....I wonder if I have the parts to build one?.... hmmmm

Thanks!
I'll post a DAT file to cad.dat.models so you can see if you have the
parts.
--Bram