 Space / 18812
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:17:03 GMT

You know what was funny too, was that the character named Keeops (sp?) was
always making those blip-tee blop sounds, the story was that he was always
cursing and that was the way it was "censored" or masked. When Keeops made
those sounds you knew what he ment. Aparently the character had a dirty
mouth. One other thing. The recent edited version on the Cartoon Network was
terrible!
I mean the characters sounded corny and alot was cut out.

COOL MOC!

You guys in .space ever consider putting together a list of the all time
favorite Space ships to be created?

You know, like The Battle Star Galactica, and other ships that would be
great to make? Um... does that make sense?

Not a Hall of Fame but sort of like the great ships to be built from Lego?
Sorry if that is a lame idea or if has been mentioned before. I just think
it would be cool to see a bunch of all time classic space ships from Cinema
and Anime/cartoons be built ala the brick. Most have been done I would
think, but I'm sure their must be a few "Holy Grails" (Ha! sp?)still out there!

Legomaster