 Space / 18804
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:01:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Refresh my memory about this cartoon. I think I haveseen it before but I am
not sure if I am think of the right one.

The cartoon I am thinking of was on Cartoon Network about 6 years ago right
after I got out of school. This was when Toonami was just a little seedling
and it was still hosted by Moltar and the little flying ball thingy.
Anywho... the show I am thinking of is a bunch of kids that had bird suits
on. The man guy was a white bird and was really cool. The Fat guy was owl,
and there was a girl and really youg boy too...I think. I thought that show
was called G-Force, right? Is that the same show?

Hmm...maybe it was a rerun on the Cartoon Network...I saw it way back in the
early 80's and their ship could transform into a fiery bird at times.  I
remember the birds suits too...I think we are talking about the same show :-)