 Space / 18883
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

Just stumbled across Robin Harbron's incredible sculpt of this early anime
classic, the Phoenix:

Wow.  This is really great!  My version of the Phoenix (sometime in the
early 80s) was the first MOC I was really proud of, even though it was built
almost entirely out of basic bricks.

Robin, excellent work.  I especially like the way you detailed the venty
things near the nose cone.  I can picture your model taking the swooping
turn and Jason poppin' missles at Zoltar's latest freaky machine.

<pops BotP DVD in and relives childhood>

I thought it was Tiny that was in charge of firing the missiles...
When the action started to get tense, he'd smash his fist right through the
glass covering for the 'fire' button.  What drama!  :)

Jeff J