 Space / 18816
Re: Go Gatchaman B.O.P.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:42:47 GMT

Dude, that's cool.  I really liked the front- I wonder how he filled in the
gaps caused by the hinged bricks.

Never seen whatever this is from,(don't watch any anime for that matter) but
it is still very cool.

Thanks for pointing this out, Gil!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Just stumbled across Robin Harbron's incredible sculpt of this early anime
classic, the Phoenix:

I only post as I haven't seen Robin before in the forums. Robin, if you are
out there I apologize if I've trumped your announcement...just too good of a
model to let pass by.

Cheers,
-G