 Space / 18771
Re: New MOC: Einhander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:14:10 GMT

Hey looks good! Oh yea, welcome to space too. I have a suggestion, depending
on how large the gun pods are, you might wanna find a way to strengthen that
"hand" thingy. Click hinges would work, but you're not gonna get those in
blue (yet?).

Good luck!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:
Hi all,

I wanted feedback (both constructive and complementary please :) on my latest
MOC. I created Einhander (fighter from a PSX game with the same name).

This is my first space project, so please be gentle :)

I haven't made any gunpods for it yet--as that's next.

Pics and information at http://www.brickbox.com/einhander.html

Thanks,

-Anne