 Space / 18909
Re: New MOC: Einhander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:

Btw, what's a click hinge? I couldn't find anything on bricklink.

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:

Do you not have any Star Wars seta? A click hinge is the hinge that comes in
allmost all of em. It's like the old plate hinges, but bricksize, and they
click so they are alot stronger. They hold the wings in the Up or Down
position on the X wing, etc..

These were also available in the LoM sets and some of the later model Town
sets (like the juniorized contruction vehicles).  ...Although I know how you
feel, Anne, I have very few of these myself.

-H.