 Space / 18892
Re: New MOC: Einhander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:39:48 GMT

Hi Kyle,

Thanks. :) I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the arm--I was
going to for asthetics this time, and not really functionality, so
I have the ship mounted on a brace (still have to make this look
better as well *Sigh*, it's that ugly black thing the fighter is
sitting on), so I can have the gunpods linked in but supported by
a baseplate.

Btw, what's a click hinge? I couldn't find anything on bricklink.
*shrug*

I'm amazed at the folks who can make the really cool functionality
with their stuff. I'm currently working on a Ravage (the Transformer,
yes :) that's almost done, but it doesn't transform.

-Anne

This one time, Kyle Keppler wrote:
Hey looks good! Oh yea, welcome to space too. I have a suggestion, depending
on how large the gun pods are, you might wanna find a way to strengthen that
"hand" thingy. Click hinges would work, but you're not gonna get those in
blue (yet?).

Good luck!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:
Hi all,

I wanted feedback (both constructive and complementary please :) on my latest
MOC. I created Einhander (fighter from a PSX game with the same name).

This is my first space project, so please be gentle :)

I haven't made any gunpods for it yet--as that's next.

Pics and information at http://www.brickbox.com/einhander.html

Thanks,

-Anne

--