 Space / 18767
Re: New MOC: Einhander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:13:02 GMT

Very cool!  I like the styling on it.  Much better then my first attempt at
space.

Welcome to .space!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:
Hi all,

I wanted feedback (both constructive and complementary please :) on my latest
MOC. I created Einhander (fighter from a PSX game with the same name).

This is my first space project, so please be gentle :)

I haven't made any gunpods for it yet--as that's next.

Pics and information at http://www.brickbox.com/einhander.html

Thanks,

-Anne