 Space / 18911
Re: New MOC: Einhander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:
Hi Kyle,

Sure do :) If these are the bricks you're talking about
(http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=30365) along
with its mate, I agree.

Yep.

It would be wonderful to have this in blue for the arm
(I'm using these for Ravage's legs, prototype is here
http://www.brickbox.com/new/prototype.jpg), and they are
wonderfully strong.

Yup, click hinges are great. Nice model too...

I'm thinking of writing LEGO and asking them for these in blue
and the hinge plates with 2 and 3 fingers in brown :)

Man, LEGO makes wonderful pieces--just never in the colour I
need them.

Yep, that's every builders dream... Every part in every color.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com