 Space / 18004
Re: pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo writes:
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
i'll be the first to say that I think pods are getting super lame...

Why is every pod armed to the teeth, winged, or oversized these days... ?
I'd love to see some high performance or luxury pods.

if i were a minifig i'd want a trickass pod that was quick and agile.  Like
a BMW or Mercedes.  Why is nobody thinking that way?

pods are so kewl!

lets think twice before we dilute the idea of a sweet personal spacecraft.

Wow..I believe my Pod in project-g fits your description of a lame pod.

But all I wanted here is to be creative and a little bit different than the
standards, so all my other projects have the same kind of exaggerated style..

Sorry for letting you feel that the Pods here were way over done..I thought
I could have made some smiles or generate some giggles around here..

Joseph

Joseph,
I like those pods.  They're "kewl"!  Now, can you build something
"trickass," maybe with the rims mounted backwards so they stick out past the
edge of the fenders, and lower the suspension so the muffler drags on speed
bumps?  <g>

James Wilson
Lugnet #1783