 Space / 18006
Re: pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo writes:
Wow..I believe my Pod in project-g fits your description of a lame pod.

Honestly, I thought it was pretty cool, I just don't think I would've called
it a "pod". I tend to think of pods as cute little suckers, with the
majority of the vehicle being enclosed by 8x8 radar dishes... Though I
suppose the detachable cockpit itself I might construe as a "pod".

When I looked at the folder for the 1st time, I expected to see something
like a pod with cute little mini-legs, or some such, instead of a big(er)
walker... But I still thought it was a neat design :)

DaveE