 Space / 18054
Re: pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander writes:
In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo writes:
But all I wanted here is to be creative and a little bit different than the
standards,
    You got it, too...different, VERY creative, especially in limiting
yourself  to certain pieces, and (I'm sorry to say) NOT lame, but way cool.
I like it.

I thought I could have made some smiles or generate some giggles around here..
    Smiles, yes.  Because I'm thinking "Damn, that's neat."

    YOU set the standards for yourself.  So have fun already.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

Tony, I really appreciate your nice feedback, thanks A LOT dude, you know
how to make a brickhead like me pleased with what he is reading.

Thanks everybody..keep me inspired.

Joseph