 Space / 18052
Re: pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 03:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
i'll be the first to say that I think pods are getting super lame...etc
     So make what you want.  It's a big tub out there, with lots of pieces
for everybody.
     Here in Omaha, one radio station's morning hosts say whatever's on
their minds, often offending one group or another who wish they would say
what's in THEIR minds instead.  And the hosts always have this to say to
those offended, which in my mind sums up a lot: "Then turn it off...change
the channel."

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander