 Space / 18005
Re: pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:39:24 GMT

Joseph,
I like those pods.  They're "kewl"!  Now, can you build something
"trickass," maybe with the rims mounted backwards so they stick out past the
edge of the fenders, and lower the suspension so the muffler drags on speed
bumps?  <g>

James Wilson
Lugnet #1783

LOL.."trickass" pod !! James, to answer your question..I'm afraid not..LOL