 Space / 18003
Re: Moonbase Monorail Decision?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:45:54 GMT

Thanks Jon, I look forward to hearing an update after the fest.

Greg

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H39G34.2HK@lugnet.com...
"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have been slowly (work sure has a way of interferring with Lego time • :) )
working on several moonbase modules and would like to incorporate my • newly
aquired monorail into them.  Has a final decision been made as to the • specs
for track placement and height?  I have been watching the moonbase • website,
but have not seen any updates regarding this.  I also read the previous • post
discussing this, but it did not seem to come to a final conclusion.

Any assistance would be appreciated,
Greg

We've mostly come to a sort of consensus on this.  This coming weekend in
NWBrickCon will be the test to see if it works out.  (and a test for the
entire project In my opinion)

So while we can't give you a firm system to build with I can show you the
thread that we're going by:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=16346

The module I've built is sticking to this system, with the track running
through it at 20 bricks up.

There have been several people asking about monorail integration.  After • the
fest we'll know what worked about the system and what didn't, and I'll put
up the info on the page.

Hope that helps.

-Jon