 Space / 17997
Re: Moonbase Monorail Decision?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:49:08 GMT

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H39CAy.F9I@lugnet.com...
Hello everyone,

I have been slowly (work sure has a way of interferring with Lego time • :) )
working on several moonbase modules and would like to incorporate my newly
aquired monorail into them.  Has a final decision been made as to the • specs
for track placement and height?  I have been watching the moonbase • website,
but have not seen any updates regarding this.  I also read the previous • post
discussing this, but it did not seem to come to a final conclusion.

Any assistance would be appreciated,
Greg

We've mostly come to a sort of consensus on this.  This coming weekend in
NWBrickCon will be the test to see if it works out.  (and a test for the
entire project In my opinion)

So while we can't give you a firm system to build with I can show you the
thread that we're going by:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=16346

The module I've built is sticking to this system, with the track running
through it at 20 bricks up.

There have been several people asking about monorail integration.  After the
fest we'll know what worked about the system and what didn't, and I'll put
up the info on the page.

Hope that helps.

-Jon