 Space / 17819
Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:36:37 GMT

Thank you sir!  Funny you should mention the multiple carrier.  I have had
this one built for a couple months and have slowly been assembling cargo
containers to hook up to a larger, spacebound transport as you've suggested!
Since the containers aren't exactly a thrill to make in replitude, all the
little 'distraction' models have been the result of a sustained build.

I would love to do a pod carrier, but I'll have to figure something outside
of the standard for it....the dimensions are too small to fit it. Perhaps a
double-tall module...hmmmmm.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
-G

BTW, any hint of a replacement for the Myase on the horizon?  The Keppler
Yards produce such fine vessels.....

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
You've been crankin out the models recently Gil. As for this one, one can
never have too many standards for cargo containers. I dig how it looks ugly
and square, just like a semi. Now go make a version that can hold a buncha
modules at once.

Ja know what'd be cool, with the pod rage still running, make one that can
hold a few pods so they can be transported to the dealership.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com