 Space / 17837
Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

To meet the galactic need for efficient transport of goods, Toradoch
Industrial presents the next evolution of shipping platforms:

The ViaTran G Class Transport:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Ind_aero_ViaT_G.htm

At first glance, I thought "Wow - where did he get all those parts in
orange??"  Then I thought, "Technic wing backs in orange? They must be red."
So I punched my monitor, but they still look orange.

Be it red or orange, it's a cool MOC.

And your Bodkin is bodacious.

Jeff J