 Space / 17845
Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,
Wassssup

To meet the galactic need for efficient transport of goods, Toradoch
Industrial presents the next evolution of shipping platforms:

The ViaTran G Class Transport:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Ind_aero_ViaT_G.htm

And to accomodate your goods, the Standard Container Module:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Ind_grnd_SCM.htm

A few inspirations brought this about, particularly Jon's Spacetruck and the
various wonderful creations of LUGnet's train afficiandos....thanks folks.

PLMKWYT.

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Yes...the similarity in junction points is not unlike that of a
moonbase corridor.  The coupling adapter is sitting on my desk as yet
unphotographed :>
Great job Gil,  yet another great MOC that I feel I must respond to.
I love the color combo of orange and gray.  Keep up the good work!
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S How long did it take you? And is anyone else finding it hard to keep up
with all of these great MOCs?