 Space / 17918
Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

BTW, with the 10030 ISD fever going on now, I was perusing the forums at
FBTB and came across a link to your Pursuer - that is just the bomb.  If the
TLC model is half as good, it's a must-get.

You're too kind!  Personally, I'm relieved I put pics up before the 10030
announcement, because mine is puny by comparison.  It's only 19" long, and
the UCS is 37".  Will it be half as good?  More like ten times better.

I WILL be the first kid on my block to get the 10030, and I'll post pics of
it and my Pursuer together (like a mama and baby elephant).

Jeff J