 Space / 17820
Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:39:25 GMT

Glad you like John!

It was a fun one to build and challenging to make sure everything fit
afterwards.

Looking forward to see your cargo mods on the freighter...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I like this Gil... it's really cool.  The engines sticking out in the middle
are great, and I really like the attention to detail on this.  The way you
did the 'sled' on the back is cool.  The Cargo Modules are great, too.  I'm
going to incorparate a split model of one in the small freighter I'm building...

Great work!

-JHK