 Space / 17791
New MOC: ViaTran and SCM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:18:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings,

To meet the galactic need for efficient transport of goods, Toradoch
Industrial presents the next evolution of shipping platforms:

The ViaTran G Class Transport:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Ind_aero_ViaT_G.htm

And to accomodate your goods, the Standard Container Module:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Toradoch_Ind_grnd_SCM.htm

A few inspirations brought this about, particularly Jon's Spacetruck and the
various wonderful creations of LUGnet's train afficiandos....thanks folks.

PLMKWYT.

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Yes...the similarity in junction points is not unlike that of a
moonbase corridor.  The coupling adapter is sitting on my desk as yet
unphotographed :>