 Space / 17818
Re: 2 New MOCs - Thunderer Hovertank and MkIIc Command Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,

Just letting you know that I have updated the BattleSpace site with 2 new
models.

Great work! Nice detail pics too.

I particularly like your design for the light weapon atop the tank.

Cheers

Richie Dulin