 Space / 1761
1760  |  1762
Subject:
B-1B Lancer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.space, Drew Lawrence writes:

I personally don't like them -- a minifigure scale model takes much • more time
and effort -- and if you build one to scale, like my B-1B Lancer model is,
people will revere you, and worship you... (at least, for all the effort I • put
into my B-1, I deserve something of that sort .. )

You deserve worship?

Yes I do :^p

Maybe you could post some pics and we can decide if we want to
worship you. ;^)

What timing. My pictures I've already taken -- they are getting developed. In
fact, they ARE developed, I merely need to go pick them up -- which I will do,
today, around 6 PM EST time.

http://www.netpluscom.com/~drew/lego/index.html

That is my Lego website -- I'll post the pictures up there.

~Mark

LegoMasterLuke