 Space / 1760
Re: Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Drew Lawrence writes:

I personally don't like them -- a minifigure scale model takes much • more time
and effort -- and if you build one to scale, like my B-1B Lancer model is,
people will revere you, and worship you... (at least, for all the effort I put
into my B-1, I deserve something of that sort .. )

You deserve worship?

Maybe you could post some pics and we can decide if we want to
worship you. ;^)

~Mark