 Space / 17600
Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
snip
If Life on Mars does not fit into LEGO space, where does it fit into in the
LEGO universe? • snip
Where does Alpha Team also fit into the LEGO universe?

Jesse Long

I think LOM is a precursor to pre-classic space as designed by Chris Giddens:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoober

I would place Alpha Team in Town, maybe a secret special police force type.

Jeff