 Space / 17601
Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
The pod ship is a really interesting idea Joe.  If you watch 'Enterprise',
one of the races (the Suliban Kabal) have a station composed entirely of
small pods linked together.  I've thought that this would make an
interesting concept with our pod designs....looks like you've taken the
first step already!

I didn't make an Enterprise connection  until you pointed it out. Good
observation tho.

Gotta give credit to Tim Deering on this too...we were chatting on IMs and
went on a pod discussion,and I offhandedly said quad pod, and that started
the gears to roll...

Right now I would like to try a pod tug that is built around a cargo,with
the pilot pod in the front, and engines strapped on the rear.

The wagon is great....I half expect Gidget to pop out of it :>

I just put in a beach blonde!:)

Cheers,
-G