 Space / 17602
Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
and then a...squid. Really.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/squid/squid1.jpg

It'll be part of my BIG project which is...oop that would be telling:)

A squid... a submarine...?  I smell underwater sci-fi!  Aquazone rules!
Pass the Mahi Mahi and squid juice, Meno's comin for dinner!

Not a submarine, THE submarine. The Nautilus, to be precise. Some progress
pix are in my prototype folder. I'm building it as I get brown parts...and
if things work out, this will be really cool.

If not, I'll have a TON  of brown bricks:)

Joe

PS Thanks for the dinner invite:)!

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94