 Space / 17580
Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:37:06 GMT

The pod ship is a really interesting idea Joe.  If you watch 'Enterprise',
one of the races (the Suliban Kabal) have a station composed entirely of
small pods linked together.  I've thought that this would make an
interesting concept with our pod designs....looks like you've taken the
first step already!

The wagon is great....I half expect Gidget to pop out of it :>

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
Hi all,

Well, it rained here all weekend, so I decided to build. Came upwith the
following:

a modular pod based ship:
3 pods:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Multipod/3pod30.jpg
2 pods:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Multipod/2pod27.jpg
4 pods:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Multipod/4pod1.jpg
pods separated:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Multipod/podgroup56.jpg

and then I worked on a Ford Woody, which led to a beach trip set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Woody/woody1.jpg

and then a...squid. Really.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/squid/squid1.jpg

It'll be part of my BIG project which is...oop that would be telling:)

after moderation, look at more in :
Multipod:
Woody:

LMKWYT!