 Space / 17578
Re: Rainy weekend, busy weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:17:59 GMT

Hey Joe,

Great MOCs.  I like the idea of the multipod.  You could add pods for
different uses--communications array, passengers, cargo--and reconfigure
your ship for each mission.

On the woody, I saw the prototype first, but I really prefer the yellow
version.  The best portion, IMO, is the front.  Nice combination of curved
slopes, wedge plates, and tiles to get the front hood.  Now I've got Beach
Boys tunes running through my head.  :)

Cool squid.  Could we be seing the Nautilus soon?  I mean, just rearrange
your last name and you've got a famous captain . . .

Oh, you didn't mention it in your post, but the motorcycle is great, too.
How did you do the SNOT work?  Would it be possible to post a version of
this picture:
without the pieces with the studs facing straight at the camera?  I think
that would be enough to show the internal construction.

Bruce