 Space / 17218
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:00:49 GMT

For years I have always said that there was a Starbuck's on the moon and no
one believed me. Now I have proof! :)

You captured the very essence of Starbucks in your module. The interior is
great and the Pod Landing Pad is an interesting innovation. Where did you
get those stickers/decals?

Your landing pad is very good, the refueling device is a noce touch and
something that other landing pads don't have. I guess being .space readers
we expect our ships to have unlimited power sources. I know I do.

That pod is really sporty I like the aft section especially the flappy
engine thingy. The Cockpit is quite nice too.

\\//,DedmanWalkin