 Space / 17217
17216  |  17218
Subject:
I got the Pod fever too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:14:57 GMT

I made this pod with parts from 2 twin pod cloudcar sets (appropriate, huh?) &
2 A-wing sets.  I also made 2 other MOC's from the leftover pieces, & hope to
have more pics up soon.  Overall I think it looks cool, but I had envisioned a
sleeker design originally.  It looks like it would take a lot of punishment in
a firefight, but I wouldn't want to parallel-park it :)

overall 3/4 pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/Red-pod/redpod4.jpg

other pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Small-ships-pods/Red-pod/redpod1.jpg