 Space / 17255
Re: I got the Pod fever too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
I made this pod with parts from 2 twin pod cloudcar sets (appropriate, huh?)...
snip

Not what I expected and that's a good thing.  Very nice.  You might want to try
and clean up the pics though.

-Mike Petrucelli

I agree, but I've just got the LegoCam from 'Studios' now.  By the way, any one
got any tips for better pics from the Lego cam?  I found I can change the
lighting, contrast, etc on the LegoCam (the program recognizes the camera as
'Logitech Quickcam Twain') from a program called 'ArcSoft PhotoBase' that I got
with my scanner.  Anyways, thanks for the comments!

Jeff the blurry :)