 Space / 17262
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:22:29 GMT

I totally missed this the first time around.  That pod docking port is
absolutely brillant - love it.

-G

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <000a01c257a3$018319d0$8da31681@bl>,
"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote:

Mark,
The landing pad is excellent.  Nice to see a landing pad that's got a
decent amount of ground support.  I hadn't seen Chris's airlock idea
until now, and I really like it...functional=good :)  I also dig the pod
attachment on your Starbucks module...wonder how many people's pods
would fit it.  Looking forward to more innovative modules from the GAMH!

Thanks Bram!

The pod dock should fit all standard 4-wide pods, as long as they don't
have really large greebles sticking out the front end. There is enough
room inside for the cockpit to open and the pilot to climb out and exit
into the starbucks.