 Space / 17241
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:17:21 GMT

In article <H24x5s.FzC@lugnet.com>, "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hey someone's been busy!

Well, I've saved up some stuff over the last few weeks.

The landing platform is dynomite. The addition of the gass pump is what is
the coolest part! The detailed checkerboard pattern yellow/black in the
walls is a nice touch too.

Heh, thanks. The yellow and black were actually born of my lack of gray
brick, but it did turn out nice. :^)

The Starbucks rocks! Did you make those stickers? The pod dock is nice idea
too! I hope you didn't take apart the Aces High to make this, that is my
favorite ship of yours.

Ah, well I'm sorry to inform you that the Aces High is no more. The
Starbucks stickers were just a logo I got online and printed out. I used
a dab of Elmer's glue to stick them on. It's real gentle, so I can just
peel them off later.

Pod Mania! The colors are great and the angle to control computers makes it
so ergonomic! Is the Grand Admiral going to trade in his Spiffcraft for a
new, ultra-hip pod? Or is he going to make a neato marriage of both
technologies? The Spiffpod.....oooooooooh! that's an idea!

Nah. The Grand Admiral is happy with his Spiff vehicles. But pods are
pretty nifty, aren't they?

Thanks for the compliments.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head