 Space / 17244
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/08/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:23:24 GMT

In article <H255q4.Fz8@lugnet.com>,
"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Very cool Mark.  Where do I start...

Thanks Chris.

The Pod - tried and true great color scheme - I don't care for 4-wide pods
as much as 2-wides, but this one I really like.  Good that someone found a
good use for landspeeder engines.  Where's that torso on the pilot come from?

The torso comes from the Racers set. (too lazy to look it up) The one
with the blue 4x4 thing and the printed alpha team canopy.

Starbucks - Perfect!  Cool details and colors.  Now, just make 16 more of
them, and it'd be about right for a small moonbase...[1]

LOL. You have no idea. As I said in another reply, there are two within
one block of my office. Dan Jassim was just here, and he said while he
was walking through downtown Seattle, he counted 16 without even trying.

Landing Pad - This one I just love.  The details, the colors, that nifty
tower.  I really like the raised landing plate - I need to try to
incorporate something like that into my next module.  And that airlock!  I
mean, that's just ingenious. :-)  Truthfully, I really like the way you
adapted it - much better than my prototype thrown-together version.

Ah, thanks!

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head