 Space / 17219
17218  |  17220
Subject:
Shrike Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:45:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Just completed a new MOC.  It's a small one-man interceptor craft nicknamed
the "Shrike", based on one of the alternate models on the back of the Jedi
Starfighter box (Sorry, I didn't think to take a scan of the box before I
threw it out).  It has two blaster cannons and variable position wings.

Folder:

Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Interceptor/v2/shrike101.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Interceptor/v2/shrike103.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Interceptor/v2/shrike106.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Interceptor/v2/shrike107.jpg

Also check out Version 1:

PLMKWYT

-Stefan-

p.s.  Sorry, I know the pic quality isn't the best.