 Space / 17140
17139  |  17141
Subject:
How many pieces does Adrian have? (was Re: New MOC: The VOX)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
As for my collection, about 230,000 pieces total.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=39

The guide's a little off, and this doesn't include misc. bricklink
purchases, but it's pretty accurate.

Good God, man!  No wonder you can afford to keep all these awesome
brick-intensive MOCs alive and still pump out new ones.

I know of several other builders with huge collections like this, but no
spaceheads come to mind...

As for me and my piddly little 40K collection, we make due. :-)

Hey, maybe when I'm an old man like you I'll have a few more bricks (HA!)

-Chris