 Space / 17100
Re: New MOC: The VOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:29:07 GMT

Oi, tell me about it.  That's been the deal for the last couple weeks.  I go
to bed with nightmarish visions of plates, curves, antennae, canopies.....

My breakthrough book:  Zen and the Art of Brick Sorting

-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Very Spoooooooky!

Reminds me of the Shadows (I think that's what they were called?) from
Babylon 5.

Mark M.

Shadows, yes.  And that's what I get for not reading all the replies to a
post before I post myself.  Here you are saying the same thing I did, two
hours before I said it *shakes head*  I've been sorting too much recently,
my brain's gone to mush!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com