 Space / 17111
Re: New MOC: The VOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:56:14 GMT

Wow...thanks for the glowing review Jonathan.  I hope the rest of the line
can deliver as well!

The Blood Moon really put the thought in my head about the creepy space
MOC...just stuck with me.

Thanks again!
-G

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh......  Aymmetrical?  Check.  Great use of
canopy?  Check.  Imaginative idea?  Check.  Cool look?  Check.  Greeblies?
Check.  Interesting pilot?  Check.  Very, very nice MOC.  *me wants to see
more of this alien race*

PS.  A thanks to Adrian D. for inspiration...the Blood Moon really got me
thinking.
The three-tentacle design?