 Space / 17127
Re: New MOC: The VOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:39:21 GMT

Good thing those 2 are surviving the purge....they are true flagships.

Just out of curiousity Adrian, how many bricks do you figure are in your
inventory?  I just want to be wowed :>

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Nah, it didn't require that much brick separator action (in reality, a brick
separator ought to be called a plate separator!) but with 20K or so pieces
in it, it took a lot of finger work to take care of it.  Now I'm surveying
all the other stuff I've built, trying to determine what should come apart
(no, the Neb and Blood Moon won't, don't worry) but pretty much everything
else is fair game, I think.

Adrian

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Oh man!  My teeth (no brick seperator here) just ache thinking about it!

-G