 Space / 17080
Re: New MOC: The VOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:10:49 GMT

Wow, that is one creepy ship.  Kind of organic, but menacing.  I really like
the minifig, too.

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
The threat from the void has been uncovered.......prepare yourselves.

Cheers,
-G

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Acer/Databs_vox_nihil.htm

PS.  A thanks to Adrian D. for inspiration...the Blood Moon really got me
thinking.