 Space / 17137
Re: New MOC: The VOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:11:44 GMT

Gak!  That's incredible.  In 'real' terms, that would be 131.5 blockade runners!

Nice job on the basment BTW...I took a look through the stage progressions
last week whilst cruising around your site.  We've only been in our place a
couple years and I've been trying to convince my wife that a dedicated room
would remove the clutter from the office.

No luck as of yet :/

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Good thing those 2 are surviving the purge....they are true flagships.

Just out of curiousity Adrian, how many bricks do you figure are in your
inventory?  I just want to be wowed :>

Every year after Brickfest I tear apart much of what I've built and recycle
the bricks into new creations.  I'm just a bit late this year, due to my
basement remodeling project.

As for my collection, about 230,000 pieces total.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=39

The guide's a little off, and this doesn't include misc. bricklink
purchases, but it's pretty accurate.

:)

Adrian
--