 Space / 16614
Re: moonbase inprogress teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
Dude!

When you build,
you build BIG!!!

Yup...two tables worth.  Plus three assembled 110+ stud capital ships, a
couple of freighters, fighters and a few ground vehicles.  That's a lot of
bricks.  When I'm done, it's my sincere hope that my remaining loose parts
will fit in a single bulk tub.

That will make it WAY easier to sort.  ;-,

~Trev
Da ALC guy
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/index.html

Trevor, I was just looking for you.  I tend to think on the same philosophy,
oddly enough, myself but I could use some help of yours, please.  See, there
is this guy named Dan Mattia and he is trying to get some MOCs done on his
computer and he is needing some help on designs for ships or something.
(His Yahoo ID is lego_dan44 should you want to speak to him directly.)  I
only have like 20,000 LEGO pieces total in my collection and when my older
brother questions my usage of palm leaves and a palm tree stump and
subsequent other brown pieces for a cannon on a destroyer/LUGNET Standard
capital ship, that obviously means it is time to look for a job, take the
collection that I have, try to win that elusive "M" in that Pepsi contest,
get some of that million dollars, buy furniture, a house, a giant 1983 gas
guzzling behemoth Chevrolet Suburban, and a substantial amount of LEGO
pieces, ordered off of the World Wide Web in checks, of course.

I did build a 207 stud long destroyer/LUGNET Standard Capital Ship over the
course of a month (and three revisions) but it ended up being destroyed
because of a broken 4x10 black LEGO plate floor.

Really, I am busy looking for work.  I have went to almost two dozen places
to look for a job, even at the library where I am typing this message on my
computer, and have signed about eighteen or nineteen applications over the
course of two weeks and have checked in on those places at least on four of
those days, in addition to helping out at the house and being locked out of
the computer room at my house because my brother says he is busy with a
revision of a report for my niece (or doing Lord knows what online,
depending on what mood he is in that day).  Needless to say, it is
impertinent that you, Dan Jansen, or whatever his name is, and that George
Haberberger help Dan Mattia with his website, please.  I would do so myself
were I able to have the time, money, and experience, but I lack all three
now in my life.  (I also plan on making my own website soon so when I do get
a job, I will lack even more free time in my life.)  Thank you for caring
about Dan.

Jesse Long