 Space / 16613
Re: New Website: Toradoch Systems Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:28:46 GMT

Thanks John...I hope I can bring some interesting stuff to it and continue
to improve the layout and function.

Good luck with the folks!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's great, Gil!  It's nice to see you have a website.  Its a really nice,
neat simple site.  I really like all the explanatory text for your models.

Can't wait for more!

-JHK
(who would make a website for his own Outer Rim Industries if only his
parents would let him)

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

It is with high aspirations and sweaty palms that the board of Toradoch
Systems announces the launch of their website to bring the products of the
future to the consumers of today:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/ToradochHome.htm

Not a lot of text with most of the navigation through icons and banners.
Cruise around, explore, have fun....and be kind - my first attempt at this
brave, unknown world.

Please let me know what you think and ANY input or advice technical, content
or artistic is greatly appreciated.

Optimal viewing is at 1024x768 fullscreen.  Unsure of how frames or Netscape
will interrpret the pages.

Cheers,
-Gil

PS.  Many thanks to Jon Palmer for direction helping me get this gig started.