 Space / 16298
Re: moonbase inprogress teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/11Aug_moonbase_inprogress001.JPG
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/11Aug_moonbase_inprogress002.JPG
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/11Aug_moonbase_inprogress003.JPG

Looks good, Trev.  Soooooooo.........   When might we get to see these in
person?

Littered with buckets, baggies and loose parts, of course.  Just an
in-progress teaser.  Slowly but surely, and all that.

Man, making these buildings all connect and conform to the moonbase standard
is a real pain and is very time consuming.  No less than 10 hours straight
yesterday.

Huh.  I guess I'll have to see once I start with my own.  I hadn't thought
it would be a challange to build to the standard.

~Trev
Da ALC guy
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/index.html

-Jason