 Space / 16542
16541  |  16543
Subject:
Brilliant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:58:58 GMT

this is brilliant.
this is a perfect example of how the IDEA of the moonbase
and the standard can be taken way beyond the ideas of
even the people who created it.

very nice integration of 32's
be sure to bring this to a fest :-D

-paul

Submitted for your approval:

My first section of Moonbase incorperates the 32x323 landing pad. The concept
is for a small pad for cargo and light ship landing in the midst of a large
base.

With a "Cargo Hopper" on the pad:

I am planning to expand my little area with warehouses and other related
facilities.
I'm also working on a fully elevated landing pad.

Greg