 Space / 16543
Re: New MOC (another different thing)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 07:04:56 GMT

that's the best one i've seen,
but the Spinner was a Car, i.e.
those front things were wheels
and it had two in the back too ;-)

just a suggestion if you want
to modify it :-)

-paul

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
On a lark, I decided to try to make a Spinner from Blade Runner. One entire
day's (Saturday) of work and research resulted in this:

PLMKWYT!

I also posted instruction pix for a roadster:

Enjoy!

Joe Meno