 Space / 16341
Re: New MOC (another different thing)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
On a lark, I decided to try to make a Spinner from Blade Runner. One entire
day's (Saturday) of work and research resulted in this:

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno

Wow!  Thats fantastic.  I haven't seen Blade Runner in quite a while so I
can't remember how close it is to the movie, but that doesn't matter.  It is
a wonderful creation.  Great use of those Bionicle thingies for wheel
covers.  The doors are really slick.  Your pictures are impressive and clear
too.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/